HID FARGO DTC4000 Card Printer/Encoder
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a
high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate
green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been
lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the
power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR HID FARGO DTC4000 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding
(note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact
smart card encoding)
- Dual-Sided Printing Module – Upgradeable
- Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) – Upgradable
- Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper – Upgradable
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding – Upgradable
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server – Upgradable
You get reliable, professional quality color ID cards and security encoding–all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you’ll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted names in secure identity solutions.
Modular Design: As organizations grow and threats change, those responsible for asset protection need equipment that can easily adapt to evolving needs.
Our HID FARGO DTC4000 card printer is field upgradeable, so it can adapt to changes you need when you need them. Add dual sided printing functionality. Add magnetic stripe encoding. Add HID Proximity encoding (125 kHz), iCLASS contactless encoding (13.56 MHz), or contact chip encoding. Add Ethernet connectivity. Add a high-capacity ID card hopper.
As your organization grows, the HID FARGO DTC4000 can grow with you.
Easy to place, easy to use: With a small footprint, and an optional same-side input/output hopper, its minimum size was designed for maximum flexibility. And with upgradeable functionality and security, simple replacement of cartridge supplies, movable SmartScreenâ„¢ graphical display, and an easy, intuitive set up, the HID FARGO DTC4000 was made for organizations that want a higher level of security without the higher levels of capital investment and training time.
Reliable: We back each of our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. A 7th generation product from FARGOÂ®, each printer now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Enhanced security: In addition to sophisticated encoding options, the HID FARGO DTC4000 will print a UV layer for an increased level of physical security on the card. The HID FARGO DTC4000 can also be password protected at the printer so only approved operators can print and encode plastic security cards and badges.
First in-class support: The included FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assist tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
- Modular design and field upgradeable
- Password protection
- Rewrite capable
- SmartScreen graphical display
- Supply replacement – Easy cartridge loading
- USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
- Optional Dual-side printing
- Optional 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, contact chip, and magnetic stripe encoding
- Optional same-side input/output hopper that holds 200 plastic cards
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
The HID FARGO DTC4000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges – easy and quick.
We designed next generation Direct-to-Card line to become the new go-to standard for ID card printers.